Local SEO Overview
Geared towards mobile and tablets to improve REACH and RELEVANCE within Google My Business so that our clients can be found when people are on the go.
For local SEO, Google is seeking out relevant and trusted locations. It wants to know that the businesses are truly part of the local community.
Local SEO focuses on getting businesses to show up in local search categories that are most relevant to the business (Think Mexican Food, Not Margaritas).
Local Search results feed Google Maps and most mobile search. Its a DIFFERENT algorithm than Organic searches.
Monthly ongoing optimizations and reviews. Real People Reviewing and Optimizing The Account Each Month
Not set it and forget it, or one-time submission
Many years of experience within our Local SEO Team
Strong sales reps building solid relationships
Local SEO team members available for phone support
Our Local SEO program touches each part of the ever-changing Local SEO algorithm with continuous updates and refinements.
We deliver a very unique Local SEO product by implementing strategies throughout the year that focus on all ranking factors within the Local SEO algorithm
The Local SEO Algorithm
- Google My Business Signals
- Citation Signals
- On-page SEO Signals
- Backlink Signals
- Review Signals
- Social Signals
Local SEO – Goals
- Increase Page One visibility on Maps and Mobile Search for categories associated with your business
- Increase views of listing to convert more actions – driving directions, calls, and clicks to the website
Any Business that wants their location to be found
- Auto Repair
- Brick & Mortar locations
- Multi-location business
Any client who:
- Is a new business
- Business which has moved recently
- Whose business is currently at a location that used to be another business
- Does not show up in local search for a category that they should be known for